Maximize Your Candle Experience by Following These DO’S AND DON’T’S TIPS
Each candle is soy or soy blended wax, causing the appearance to vary. Therefore, some scents may be stronger than others, may cure with bumps or cracks, or dye color may fade. However, this should not affect your candle experience
Trim the candle wick to approximately ¼ inch above the wax each time you light the candle.
Allow your candle to burn for at least 2 hours on the first burn.
If the candle flame gets higher than 1 ½ inch blow out the candle and let wick and wax to cool down before relighting
If a fire starts, use baking soda and fire extinguisher to extinguish flames
Store your candles in a cool, dark, and dry place
Do listen to your favorite playlist and relax while the candle is lit.😊
Leave a review on our website and social media.
NEVER LEAVE CANDLE UNATTENDED
Never leave candlelit for more than 4 hours at a time.
DO NOT FALL ASLEEP WHILE CANDLES ARE LIT
Do not place in direct sunlight or harsh lighting.
Do not burn your candle all the way down. Always leave at least ½ inch of non-molten wax at the bottom.
**Soy shots and wax melts are only intended for wax burners, wax melt warmers and candle warmers**
Please test a small area of the bath salt on a small portion of your body to make sure that you are not allergic to any of the ingredients. Also please see ingredients labeled. Drink water before and after soaking to stay hydrated. Wash tub after each use to prevent self-injury and/or staining of the tub.
Please consult with doctor prior to use if you have or experienced weak or poor heart circulation, low or high blood pressure, heart disease, adrenal exhaustion, pregnancy, or severe fatigue